Wednesday, June 4, 2014

BurgerBar PH: What's your beef?

I missed my friend so much and I'm so happy that we had a great talk of everything over solid burgers at BurgerBar, Greenbelt!



Tucked above namnam is a new found place for burger junkies. It seems a little bit small from outside but once you've had a step on the inside, you'll think of calling out the whole gang for a burger break!=)

THE CHEESEBURGER (P195) - This quarter-pounder will double the rhythm of your heartbeat as you see the cheese dripping from all the sides of the burger!Just like wow!=)



THE PIGGY (P245 single patty) - Well, I ordered this not because it reminds me of ME (lol!), I just want mine so meaty! The fried bacon strips over patty and house-made bacon jam rocks!



Just add P85 if you want to try their skinny fries + Soda, that's their Rated GP. P105 if with hometown beer and P190 for the foreign beer.



These are just my iphone's shots because I accidentally erased my files from the dslr.. We also tried their Blueberry Cheesecake in a jar (P135)..I never tried anything with blueberries but I liked BurgerBar's so much!

I will definitely go back to BurgerBar to try all their burgers!I just loved it there and I knew they'd deliver good food since they're on the same company as Cue.=)

My Best Friend since we were nothing but College Students.=)


Share your experience and tell me "What's your beef?"

BurgerBar PH
Greenbelt, Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment