Sunday, April 13, 2014

Boon Tong Kee: A Must -try Singaporean Restaurant!

It's been 2 years since Boon Tong Kee opened their first branch here in the Philippines and it's a shame on my part that I have just tried it months ago... This is again, a late post, my friends but I really want to share with you this another worth it Singaporean Restaurant!


Mimi and I tried Boon Tong Kee on Chinese New Year and I know this makes sense.=p

A free thick soup to have something while waiting...



Yang Chow Rice (P220)  - This is already good for sharing



Signature Boiled Chicken (P245 - Quarter) - The super soft and juicy chicken meat is so irresistible!Mimi and I are both hainanese fans and we're hoping to try other resto that sport hainanese chicken as their bestseller!



Deep Fried Cuttlefish Rings (P295) - Their Calamari seems to be too soft and mild to taste.Good thing that it is paired with wasabi mayo to lift up this dish.



Crispy Cereal Prawns (P375 - Regular 3pcs) - I got blown away at first bite! These Tiger prawns coated with sweet and spicy flakes are so awesome!



I enjoyed every bit of this lunch mainly because of how yummy the dishes are at Boon Tong Kee plus, this is again, Mimi's treat!=)

Boon Tong Kee
Mall of Asia



No comments:

Post a Comment