Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Kacey's Puto Pops: Best Puto in town!

Kacey's Puto Pops is my family's new addiction. I couldn't believe it at first but they're substituting these over popcorns during our movie time.=D


I got to experience these pops myself a year ago because my friend gave me some of hers and I have to admit that this is the only "Puto" that can make you crave and rave at the same time!

The taste of butter excels in these pops but you'll never find them "nakakaumay" even if you've had a lot.

My favorite is their Cheesy Puto Pops (P7 each).=)


The Classic Puto Pops (P6 each) are favorable for those who want to explore the perfect add-on. May it be peanut butter, different jams or our very own itlog na pula.


Kacey's can also customize as what every customer desire for their own puto. Here's for the choco lovers.=)




Kacey's Puto Pops
Free Delivery within Metro Manila with a minimum order of 150 pcs.
Pick up areas: Las Pinas and Paranaque City only
Contact: 09279638312





No comments:

Post a Comment