Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cafe by the Ruins: One of Baguio's Best!

I had a long list of restaurants to visit in Baguio but the crowd celebrating Panagbenga Festival made it impossible for me to search freely each destination's location. So instead of visiting at least 4, I only got One to share with you...The Famous Cafe by the Ruins.=)




This rustic cafe is so beautiful inside and out...Mimi and I loved their collection of paintings.=)



Cafe by the ruins is also known for their breads and spreads. We weren't able to try it because it's lunch time and we're aiming for their other heavy meals.





Baguio Bagnet (P320) - Their super crispy bagnet just had the right taste. This is best paired with their tomato relish rather than with podas bagoong.




Lemon Ricotta with grilled chicken (P260) - "Wow" is all I can say after tasting this!I love the creaminess brought by carabao cheese and the dominance of lemon flavor which gives it a winning kick.=)




3 Mushroom Crepe - I am so overwhelmed with all the mushrooms inside after breaking this enclosed pouch.=)  Talking about Mushroom Madness!







Our Baguio Selfie at Cafe by the Ruins.=)




Cafe by the Ruins
25 Shuntug Rd. , Baguio 2600

No comments:

Post a Comment