Saturday, November 2, 2013

Picket Fence All Day Breakfast Buffet with Friends!

I love Breakfasts and I love Buffets! That's why our Picket Fence's All Day Breakfast Buffet Experience lead us to a very lovely morning.  =)

DSC_2951


For only P275, you get to enjoy all the usual Pinoy Favorites for breakfast like Fried Rice, Scrambled Egg, Tapa, Tocino and  Longganisa unlimitedly!


The Fried Rice can get you satisfied alone with all its toppings.

DSC_2968

Next Stop: Scrambled Eggs.

DSC_2970

Tocino and Longganisa.

DSC_2972


I suggest you visit Picket Fence on weekends since these are the only days they serve their Tapa. Imagine having unlimited Tapa for breakfast?that's so wow!

DSC_2973


And Since it's an all day buffet, they added dishes that could go until dinner.

Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet - My 2nd favorite following the Tapa.

DSC_2998

Grilled Liempo

DSC_2997

Chicken and Pork Adobo

DSC_2978

Mixed Vegetables

DSC_2999

Pork and Japanese Siomai plus shark's fin

DSC_2982

Free-Flowing drinks are also available like Coffee, Cold Milk and Iced Tea

DSC_2989


 Here are their complete selection of flavors but only selected flavors are available for your one free scoop of ice cream.

DSC_3050

Mine was the Chi Chi Chocolate Ice cream - Rich choco Ice cream with lots of choco chips!=)

DSC_3036

Here's my first plate for the buffet.

DSC_2984


I thought Picket Fence could not deliver a good breakfast buffet since they're an ice cream bar chain but  
as I've tasted samples from each of the selection, I knew by then that I was wrong.  Even my friends are surprised of how good the food tastes.

DSC_2950

Here's an overjoyed us after the buffet.=p

DSC_3062

Note: Picket Fence Aseana One is Picket Fence's only branch that offers the All Day Buffet. Buffet starts at 8:30 am until dinner and they're closed on Mondays.


Picket Fence Aseana One
right in front of S&R Macapagal

No comments:

Post a Comment