Monday, October 14, 2013

“Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30”




GoUNLI30-Artwork-500x500

Globe GoUNLI30 gives me the REAL UNLI chat experience by:



1.  Making my favorite messaging apps  like viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and GMessage boundless and limitless without wifi! Now, how cool is that? I always knew and believe that only Globe can make all things possible!


2. Providing Unlimited Calls to Globe and TM subscribers! This is very very essential to me since all my family members are Globe users..My nanay and tatay prefers calling us (everytime. like 15x a day!) rather than texting because they said it's much easier . Truly, our family members are just one call away  with Globe.=)


3. Making the word "unliTEXT" literal because you can actually text to all networks unlimitedly!This is life,really! Now, I'm free as a bird to text and reply to anyone without worrying that we're not on the same network because it's UUuuuuuuuuuunnnnnlllLLLLllliiiiiimmMMMmmiiiiiIIIiiittttTTTTtteeeeEEEEeeeddddDDDdddd!=)

I wonder if Globe has super powers like thor because they super know what mobile customers are dreaming of. And what makes Globe super cool is that they make our dreams happen! Who would have thought I could get REAL UNLI for only P30? it's like my whole world have gone better with Globe and my 30 pesos.=)

For the Complete information about the Globe GoUNLI30, please read this one below:


  • With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.
  • Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment