Friday, September 27, 2013

Early Bird Breakfast Club on the 23rd of September.

Great mornings starts with great breakfast so we started our  special day at Early Bird Breakfast Club along BGC. =)


DSC_2493

DSC_2504


I believe that they fully understand the true concept of a beautiful breakfast with their light but vivid environment that creates a "good vibes" feeling for all the customers.

DSC_2447


DSC_2466

It took just a little of our time for them to prepare our breakfast and all of them are more than willing to offer you a smile while serving their signature dishes.  I love this kind of service and I hope that every restaurant  I raid would do the very same thing.


Adobo Sunrise (P315) - Breakfast Rice overloaded with adobo flakes. This makes me eat rice more as the sour and sweet flavors of adobo fights in my mouth!=)

DSC_2471

Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto (P465) - Spanish Chorizo and fresh mushrooms with Parmigiano Reggiano. Can't describe this more because I'm always biased when it comes to risotto.=p

DSC_2498

A beautiful breakfast must have a sweet ending and ours ended perfectly as we playfully dipped these french toast strips in 3 flavors: cinnamon sugar, maple syrup and melted  chocolate.  French Toast Fondue (P210)

DSC_2507


I want to try everything on their list specially the eggs benedict but I guess these will do for now.=)
I enjoyed everything we had and truly, this was a good start despite the dark skies and heavy rain.


ALWAYS. Mimi and I.=)

IMG_0306

No comments:

Post a Comment