Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pho Hoa

Pho Hoa, a viet noodle house, happened to caught Mimi's attention while we were strolling at the new Robinson's Magnolia because of the abundant display of cupcakes on their restaurant. I know it's a bit weird for the fact that a noodle house would sell red velvet cupcakes and 2 other stores were inside the restaurant..but we've got to bite that, dear foodies!

IMG_9584

The place, color and ambiance is pure asian and though they only have a single waiter to serve the customers, the service was somehow fast and smooth.

IMG_9586

I wanted to try their noodles but looking at the pictures make me feel bloated since I had an overload of it at some other cheap thai noodle house before so I had their salad, instead.

Viet Chicken Salad (P195) - This is the first time I appreciated a dry chicken meat..goes well with the greens and the honey sugar dressing was the star of this salad!=)

IMG_9569 copy

Grilled Pork with Fried rolls and rice (P280) - If not breaded, then she'll go for grilled. The meat's tasty,btw

IMG_9572

Red Velvet Cupcake (P55) - another version of RVC with Chocolate on top.

IMG_9573

If I feel like I'm about to miss  noodles, then definitely Pho Hoa will be on the top of my list. And if ever you can suggest a good noodle house, please post it in the comment box so I can give it a try.

Mimi and I..as always.

IMG_9578






1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow that RVC is so awesome i'm looking for that one. hope i can buy a dozens of that one :\

Post a Comment