Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 Part 2!

16. Polland's Fresh Chinese Lumpia, Kikiam, Chicken Enchalada,Camaron, Hopia etc (Score - 5) - I guess this is the most generous supplier in Last night's UTT 9.0 but that's not the reason why I gave it a 5..The Fresh chinese lumpia was one of the best I've tasted and with the rest of their products,well I'm biased when it comes to chinese food.=)

utt12


utt13



17. VIP Chicharon (Score - 4)

utt14

18. Happy Panda's Crispy Chicken Shots (Score - 5) - Same with the way KFC prepares their chicken Fillets..

utt17

19. Manila Q's Bagwang (Score - 4)

utt10

20. Khao Shong's Thai Coffee (Score - 5) - This was mimi's score since I'm not a coffee person.

utt28



21. Nina's Grill Pork and Chicken Isaw(Score - 4) - I find the chicken isaw too salty but had much on the crunchy pork isaw.

DSC_7460

DSC_7463

22. Showbiz Isaw (Score - 5) - I love isaw and bbq on the sweet side.=)

DSC_7472

23. Little Bites' Red Velvet crinkles (Score-5) - My cousin and Sister grabbed much of this!

e

fg

24. CALIDAD ESPANOLA's Chistorra, Chorizo picante (Score -3) - hmm..the taste was no special for me.

DSC_7492

25.  Frisch Liquor Ice Cream (Score - 5) - So scoop me instead of "pour me a drink" made sense now!I so love the Lemony Snickety Punch!

26.  Royal Brand's Healthy Patis (Score - 4)-  I thought that they will offer their product itself for tasting and I would go crazy if that happened.. Well, The Goto plus patis was great on that rainy event!

IMG_4920

rt

I wasn't able to take pictures of the other participants and I'm sorry for that. I was so busy doing my special thing as always.=)

And I'm putting this post to an end by sharing with you my foodie friends during that night!

Ate Nes
IMG_5023


Sis and Paolo
IMG_4984


Dawn and Iza
IMG_5004
IMG_4967



Ma Jeanne
IMG_4884


Mara and Family
IMG_4895


Awesome UTT 9.0!
IMG_4979

No comments:

Post a Comment