Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ultimate Taste Test 9.0 Part 1

I have always been a big fan of The Ultimate Taste Test Series and Last night made me an inch closer to being the Biggest Fan ever. As always, I'm with my Best Foodie Friends but we were enemies during the event (Walang Pansinan, Busy kakakain.hahaha!).  For those who are not familiar with UTT, the Title speaks for itself but let me explain it to you more..

IMG_4969

It's more like Food Vendors/Suppliers meet Food Critics in one night. Both parties benefit from each other since Food Vendors are given the chance to advertise their products and spread the goodness of their products by providing bite-size samples of their products while Food Critics/Foodies can go crazy tasting products from different vendors all at the same time. And when you can't get enough of what you tasted, Food vendors also sell their regular products and provide you with  contact numbers or store address.

30 Food Vendors participated in last night's UTT 9.0 and I had the chance to taste most of them. Check out my review.=)

1. Crunchy Belly by Carlo's Kitchen (Score-5)- Indeed, crunchy and Tasty but sinful at the same time!=)

utt2



2. Pipers Pan Ensaymada (Score-4) - Soft,chewy and cheesy

utt1

3. Balanban Liempo (Score - 4)

utt3

4. Bread Winner Sandwiches(Score - 4)

utt4

5. Dad's Mom's Kitchen Pork Sisig and Pusit sisig (Score -4) - it was not crispy when I tasted it..maybe  because it already cooled down when I arrived at their booth

utt5

6.Deep Dish Chicago Pizza and Pasta (Score -4) - The pasta was creamy and the pizza was just ok for me

utt6
utt7
utt8





7. Oganikka Vegetable Drinks (Score-5) - I love this!

utt25



8.BAMBI'S HOUSE OF DESSERT Red Velvet and Classic Vanilla (Score-5) - Mimi ate 6 red velvet mini cupcakes and now, she wanted to go to Bambi's House.=P

utt24

9. Leon Phillippe Industries' Goat's Milk and Pastillas (Score - 4)

utt22

utt23

10. Mocktail Republic's Apple Mojito, Lemon Drop (Score-5) - I had 3 rounds for apple mojito!

utt21

11. Baked Bites by ABC 'Nutella Rocks ' (Score-5) - and this really rocked the whole Soderno!

utt20


12. Merry Moo's Chili Bacon Tablea, Strawberry Shortcake and Coffee Toffee (Score -5) - The Bacon Tablea was too strong for me but we bet Strawberry and Coffee for the win!

DSC_7508

utt19

13. Future Trade's Bacardi - Nope!I don't do shots.=p

utt18

14. Panzarotti's Italian Pizza Pocket (Score - 5) - Total Yum!

utt29

utt16

15. Tonchaya's Japanese Pizza and Ramen (Score-5) - The japanese pizza was like takoyaki and that's a favorite

utt15

The foodies!

utt26

The other half of this post will be posted soon.It was really fun being a food critic plus I had quality time with Mimi, my sister, Ate Nes and Friends!


2 comments:

Mocktail Republic said...

Thank you Angge for giving Mocktail Republic a 5! :)

Mocktail Republic said...

You may find us in the following Mercato night Markets:
Midnight Mercato, Fri and Sat, 10pm to 3am
Mezza Norte, UP Ayala Technohub, Thurs to Sat, 6pm to 3am.

Hope to see you there!

Post a Comment