Saturday, August 11, 2012

Burger Madness at Zark's!

I know it has been a long time since college boys left their sexy girlfriends for Zark's during meal time so this post would be more on sharing with you my experience rather than giving you every bit of information on a new food discovery. Well, Mimi and I together with my sister tried Zark's at BF Homes, Paranaque. It was a busy Friday when we got there..People come and go leaving the small decent place on full house all day.

z4


Jawbreaker (P250) - This is under the major league which means that it comes with hand-cut potato fries and Iced tea. This Triple Cheeseburger with Spam, bacon and overflowing cheese made my tummy on hardcore mode! I savored every bite of this king cholesterol!Whew!Btw, If you finish this in 5 minutes, its damn free!=p

z1

Zark's Ultimate Burger (P130) + P45 for fries and Iced tea - Same with Jawbreaker but with single patty only

z2

Fish n' Chips (P110) - Even the fish fillet obtained the size of their burgers!=P

z3

Mayo, Hot sauce, ketchup, Mustard sauce are free flowing and I know opportunistic customers love that..haha!All their patties are 1/4 pound unless you want it half with extra charge.

Now I understand why Zark's had been a favorite and I undoubtedly agree it's "Sulit" and affordable and at the same time every burger is handcrafted with quality and freshness!

Happy Mimi and I...including our hidden big tummies.=)

IMG_5060

Sistah going Solo!haha

aw


No comments:

Post a Comment