Friday, August 17, 2012

SUBSPACE Cafe


Hi! Just want to share with you something, again and this time your stay here will be sort of "worthwhile".YEAH. Last Aug. 14, 2012, Mei, Dawn and I set foot on SUBSPACE. It's a coffee house in Pasig with a deep twist concept . Vintage + K-pop songs played all over the cafe + many cool stuffs..add it up and it will bring you here.

s1


The place seems to be overrated but all seems to be on the right place, if you know what I mean. Good thing that my eyes went zero gravity looking after every vintage and cool stuffs while my friends keep talking about nonsense so I wasn't bugged at all.

s15

The Work Station with three Baristas catering customers that can reach up to 20 persons in one sitting.

s9

Subspace must have been made with a mind loaded with art.=)

s11

But no!The Fat Foodie Blogger didn't come there for sightseeing purposes only..You Guys know what my real agenda is!haha!So shall we?

s12
Cucumber Kani Croissant (P115) - The softness of the croissant was paired well with the light taste of cucumber and Kani.

s2

Red Velvet Cake (P110/slice) - this was good but haven't tasted much the goodness of vinegar and buttermilk.

s5

Purple Potato Latte (P140 cold and P125 hot) - The simple taste of this drink could get you hooked. Beware for 2nd round.=)

s7

Double Chocolate (P140) - This brought the kid inside me again cos I couldn't stop sippin'. So love the taste!

s6

So,Tell me what you want.

s8

s18
And since we're talking about good stuffs, here are their items for sale aside from K-Pop CDs' which I would definitely not buy.

Can anyone send me this shirt(P350),please?=(

s14

Mugs (P250)

s13

My BEST FRIENDS.

s10

ME.

sw


Thanks to my one and only ever loved friend for this treat!Belated Happy Birthday!

IMG_5140

No comments:

Post a Comment