Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sophie's Mom's Red Velvet Cupcakes

Mimi and I are now on the search for The Best Red Velvet Cake or Cupcake in Manila! This craze started ever since Mimi got hooked into it and now, I always get frustrated on finding The Ultimate Red Velvet that would fit her selective appetite.

This time I went all the way to Megamall for Sophie's Mom after reading from some blogs that they're best seller is their Red Velvet Cupcakes. They also have a store at Makati, wherein you can choose more of what Sophie's Mom can offer.

sm1

When I got there, their Box of 6 is not available so I bought the box of 4 plus two more single cupcake.  Each cupcake costs P50

sm4

Mimi's Verdict: Yes it has a moist consistency but the aftertaste that's so unique in every red velvet cupcake wasn't there.. We admire their cream cheese frosting which was very yummy and I think that it's the one that made their red velvet cupcake worth a try,

sm2


So, please help me out and tell me the best red velvet cupcake or cake for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment