Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Hainanese Delights, Manila!

Am I really on my blog right now?It's been a while and I thought that's enough to forget how this blog looks before I left it hanging.Anyways, I wanted to try a lot of restaurants and it's all piled up on my mind but I'm kinda poor and  overwhelmed to a lot of things so I'll leave you to Hainanese Delights. A cheap but decent restaurant for you to experience hainanese chicken and Hainan Rice.=)

12

Compliment Soup

13
Hainanese Delights(P120) - The not so obvious staple dish of the house. Pretty dull to look but this is a must try with the minced ginger sauce!

15


Chicken Heaven (P120) - a simple bbq chicken meal with hainan rice.

Pork Passionate (P120) - Can you guess who ordered this one?=P

16

Tofu Terrific (P80) - We love Tofu! especially when it`s so soft like what we had here.Perfect with their sweet soy concoction.

17

Steamed Pure Pork (P100) - Dumplings!=)
173

Their Unlimited Hainan Rice

14

My sister =)

DSC_7418

Untitled-2

Just to add, Chatime's going crazy with their opening promo at SM Manila..We had the free upgrade when we got there..Cool!

DSC_7441

DSC_7442

Hainanese Delights
SM Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment