Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'd love to take a SIP!

My first ever milk tea experience happened at SIP, SM Sucat. It's because Mara, my co-nurse was insisting for a Milk tea and since I haven't tasted any, I'm in for that trip. Since then, I would always buy my favorite Chocolate Milk Tea.I even bought my sister and she always crave with just the thought of it.=)

DSC_7036
DSC_7037

Today, I brought Mimi, Lester and Ingga at SM Manila for SIP and here's what we had..

Large Chocolate Milk Tea (P100) - it already comes with your choice of add-ons.Mine and Sis was Sago..I just love the strong taste of tea on the Chocolate Milk..nice combination!

DSC_7032

Large Mango flavored Tea (P95) - Most people like this but I don't. Doesn't taste exactly like mango

DSC_7034

Large Chocolate Chappuccino (P110) - Add P10 for add - ons. The taste is almost like the chocolate milk tea

DSC_7033

Here's my sister getting bipolar after her first day of work. Clown of the Day!

Untitled-1
DSC_7028

No comments:

Post a Comment