Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eat Well!

I think you got me wrong..I ate at Eat Well! a chinese restaurant lined on the outside area of Mall of Asia. It was Me, Dougie, Kuya Pete, and Mara at last on the dining table after a very rough but fruitful day. Don't know why we're here because If I were to choose, I'm up for a heavy one..But there's no regrets at all since I had a great Dinner time naman.=)

DSC_7184

Chinese-style as it is!

DSC_7161 DSC_7171

Prices are based on Munch Punch only for this post.

Yang Chow Fried Rice (P205) - I thought the serving wouldn't be enough for us but surprisingly, it was.

DSC_7176

Taro Rice (P200++) - One would understand literally why it's named that way (because of taro chunks) but there was no hint of taro flavor on the rice. Blend of sweetness and saltiness

DSC_7174

Sweet and Sour Pork (P260) - The pork was fried to crisp which was new to me for a sweet and sour dish. Recommended!

DSC_7177

Deep Fried Spareribs with Spicy Salt (P295)

DSC_7179

Steamed Chicken in hotpot (P200++)

DSC_7180

I am a fan of chinese dishes but what the hell are those chinese doing at scarborough shoal?NAH.just kidding!haha!

Kuya Pete and Dougie.
DSC_7187
The happy bitch and Me.=p
DSC_7188

Eat Well

Mall of Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment