Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sweet Creations by May Duque

I scouted for sweets last pre-valentine's because Mimi's craving on it like hell. I was searching for video demos on how to make creme brulee but I'm afraid it wouldn't taste just as I wanted it to be..And so I searched for dessert stores that could cater me an average quantity at a cheaper price and I saw Ms. May Duque's Sweet Creations!

She has a wide selection of dessert packages that will fit your needs and budget. It wasn't also hard to contact her and meet-ups are not a problem for her. She's very accomodating and flexible with the business .

I ordered 20 pcs of Yummy Creme Brulee.Not sure but it's in P35-P37 range each.Every piece of these are worth it cos Mimiwas so hyper and happy while scarfing down the cb's.=)

DSC_6134
15 pcs of assorted Marshmallow Pops (P15 each) - Hmm...I was the one who almost ate them all.=p
DSC_6159

Brazo de Mercedes(P600++) - I like their version of Brazos, not TOO sweet and so addicting that you'll come back for more..Mimi liked this so much!

DSC_6148
These heavenly desserts made Mimi's day and as for me, making her that happy was easy and CHEAP.=) haha!
DSC_6178
Please visit Sweet Creations' Facebook account Here or you may Contact Ms. May directly at 09178004660 for your bulk dessert orders and reservations! Btw, to make it more sweet, I added this limited edition Chupa Chups!
DSC_6147

No comments:

Post a Comment