Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sen Lek: A Cheap Thai Find.

It's not everyday that I eat at the most raved and exclusive restaurants because I'm just a local Staff Nurse earning less even for myself. Sometimes, I find myself indulging on street foods, canteens,eateries, etc. And this day is one of those usual days i'm referring to. My sister and I had our "merienda" at Sen Lek Thai noodle house. I've seen many of its branches in the metro and good thing there's one inside Multinational Village.

There's no need to get confused on their laminated one-page menu.

DSC_6192

My house favorite is their Mix Thai (P80) - Well-cooked rice noodles, beef, wanton and meatballs matched with herbs and spices. the soup's aroma will keep you requesting for another round!

DSC_6206

Thai Spring rolls (P65) - What's inside are mostly sotanghon noodles. I would have liked this if it contains more vegetables.

DSC_6207

We also tried Kao Pad - Flavored fried rice topped with Shrimp or chicken.

Thai Iced Tea (P40) - typical milk tea

DSC_6208
My sister, Ingga.=)
DSC_6190

With love,

Angge

DSC_6199

No comments:

Post a Comment