Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Being A Nuffnang Blogger is the Hottest Thing Since Blogging began!

I've been a blogger since my high school days but I felt nothing more than a usual blogger talking about this and that..Maybe at some point I felt cool and earned a bit happiness but that's all it was. Then came Nuffnang and now I'm called "THE NUFFNANG BLOGGER" .

It's so easy to admit that being a nuffnang blogger gives me the confidence I need. The confidence to spread my own words, feeling, thoughts and my very own personality. I believe that when we are comfortable with ourselves, we became the best that we can be..And just not to make that phrase dramatic, people who are comfortable and confident call themselves "HOT"! We are all HOT in our own ways and I think that when it comes to blogging, I AM HOT BECAUSE I'M A NUFFNANGER!.

Yeah,you heard me right! Nuffnang Bloggers are hot because we're all livin' a great and exciting life with full of surprises! Tons of benefits, fun, interaction everyday..Now tell me if there's something hotter than that!

And speaking of HOT, cause it's so redundant with the weather if we talk of something cool!haha! Pizza Hut now offers Hot on the Dot Pizza deliveries: 30 minutes AND hot (as indicated by the thermally activated sticker you place on the pizza box upon receiving your pizza) or your pizza is FREE!Now that's one tough HOTNESS to beat!!

poster 20x30_02


dial 911-11-11 if you want your pizzas Hot on the Dot!

1 comment:

magi said...

Enjoying reading the blogs. Great tips. Thank you.
Pizza Equipment Sale

Post a Comment