Saturday, June 18, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from boringly limited and slow to an Awesome Unlimited Speed Happiness!



I love Transformation! Especially when it applies to my internet experience. It's a natural to all bloggers or web addicts to demand a big transformation when it comes to the speed and quality of web browsing.

Limited Browsing is not fun and definitely not cool! That's why PLDT myDSL is giving us the most extraordinary transformation ever in the form of "PLDT myDSL Internet to Sawa!".In this promo, an awesome upgrade will happen because the myDSL Plan 3000 subscribers will have a FREE and UNLIMITED speed boost up to 5Mbps!PLUS an awesome WATCHPAD and a free 1 year PLDT to PLDT NDD calls!Now, that's what powerful transformation means!

If PLDT myDSL Internet to SAWA can transform your boring and slow internet experience to an extraordinary speed boost one, Nuffnang also transforms me from a regular and average blogger to a one-of-a-kind first class Nuffnanger. It's like they're giving me the power and drive to fulfill my dreams as a blogger by giving me incentives and letting me feel like a real blogger through social events!

We cannot be static and dull forever. We need to transform and show everybody what we got!And we can start doing it by spreading updates as fast as lightning through PLDT myDSL Internet to SAWA!


Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscripstion today!

No comments:

Post a Comment