Sunday, June 19, 2011

P99 Breakfast Buffet at Kusina ni Kambal!

I wanted to bring the old times when I used to pay a visit at Mimi's place just to eat near there. And since I'm not yet employed (but I have an on-going training now), I need to have a cheap find. And yes! I found one in Marikina called "Kusina ni Kambal" offering a P99 Breakfast Buffet from 7:00 to 10:00 am.

DSC_3027


The place reminds me of the restaurants in Intramuros maybe because of these rock walls. The place looks historical because that's what they're trying to emphasize. Outside the resto are old pictures from Marikina's history.

DSC_3012

DSC_3037


Their usual menu are Scrambled Egg with variety of toppings,Menudo, Adobo, Morcon, Fried Rice, Lugaw and Tocino. Desserts are composed of Palitaw and Fresh Fruits. The food was great but it wasn't free-flowing at all. I mean, when we got there, it's time for a refill but it took them a while to fill those empty food trays.

DSC_3018

DSC_3041


Beside Kusina ni Kambal is Cafe Kapitan which offers Lunch Buffet for P180, I think. I really enjoyed this sunny morning and I know that Mimi had the same feeling cos' I came all the way from Paranaque just to join her to have breakfast.=)

DSC_3039


Since it's along J.P. Rizal, Kusina ni Kambal has this mini statue of our very own hero.

DSC_3038


How to go there: From LRT Santolan Station, use the overpass to get to the other side. Their's an eskinita beside 7-eleven and try to find a blue tricycle. It's P30 from there so you wouldn't walk anymore like we did.

Goodmornin' Sunshine!

DSC_3021



Kusina ni Kambal
J.P. Rizal St., Marikina City

No comments:

Post a Comment