Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mangan: A portrait of Pinoy Modern Cuisine

It's Mimi's Payday and we're supposed to process her License but her money came late so we just went to MOA and ate there. She bought me two boxes of Pizza from Joey Pepperoni for only P200. Yummy!.And she brought me to Mangan cos we're too lazy to go to the other side for Peanut Butter company and I'm soooo Hungry I could almost eat her.=p
DSC_3049


from outside, Mangan can magnetize you just by their interiors..Old-style with these golden framed mirrors. It was small but good enough for family gatherings. I love the place since it's refelective to their Filipino dishes.

DSC_3052


The service was great, too but just like any other fancy restaurants,patience is needed in waiting for your orders.

I wasn't into Filipino dishes that time so i only had Lumpiang Sariwa and claimed to eat Pasta afterwards.Upon ordering, they'll give you a free Camote Frit as an appetizer.

Lumpiang Gulay (P75) - Good for sharing.One of the best Lumpiang Sariwa I've tasted!I just don't like the kamote bits but all in it was the best!

DSC_3075


Tortang Talong with Giniling (P150) - We were laughing at how "sosy" the waitress pronounced it.But anyway, Mimi loved this and I did, too. Not your usual one, a winner for us.=)

DSC_3078


Bibingka and Puto Bumbong Sampler (P95) - We ordered two of this. One order is composed of 2 rolls of Puto Bumbong and 2 mini Bibingka. Mimi wasn't contented with hers so she invaded mine.=)

DSC_3074

Mangan,MOA

No comments:

Post a Comment