Sunday, June 26, 2011

We just simply EAT and GO.

Mimi had her treat on me again and I'm very much thankful because we got full at a cheap price of P360. Yes, you have read it right! The promo consists of two main entrees, our choice of salad and two drinks.

DSC_3092


I usually get dissapointed when Mimi's the one choosing our place but from Mangan up to Eat and Go, she consecutively impressed me of her choices.=p

I got Chicken Saltimbocca with 2 side dishes (carbonara and corn n' carrots)

DSC_3088


Prawn Bucatini with roasted pepper rice and carbonara

DSC_3087


Waldorf Salad - Fresh and sweet! Reminded me of Blair..and Chuck.=)

DSC_3084


We had berry tea and fresh lemonade as our drinks.It was a nice and thrifty lunch at Eat and Go. I almost forgot to pay cause it was not indicated in their name "Eat and Go".just messin' with you, guys!=p

No comments:

Post a Comment