Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Roadtrip to south 2: Caleruega

Inspired by a friend, we went to Caleruega without knowing that it's miles away from Nuvali and with just a little knowledge about directions..God is really good because he lead us safely to his church. When we got there, I knew right then that my friend was right..Caleruega is really a beautiful place to keep yourself at peace. Only that you had to pay an entrance fee of P30.00 to visit a church?hmmm..

DSC_0551


I'm really in the mood to take pictures because everywhere seems to be the perfect spot to take a photo..

DSC_0523

Again, it was my sister who became so happy while I was taking pictures of every pose she does.

DSC_0509


In the lobby..

DSC_0496

Plants are for sale also..I wanted to buy for tatay but I'm afraid it will not be the same after a long trip from bus..

DSC_0586


Caleruega is known for retreats and I agree with all my heart that this is the place to be..

DSC_0526


Who will not fall instantly with just a glimpse of this scenery?

DSC_0546

DSC_0540

Koi ponds in the middle of these metal lanes.

DSC_0625


DSC_0570

DSC_0568

Tables are for rent for P250 here but I suggest you to have your own baon then buy drinks at their cafe so you can eat for free without paying for these tables

DSC_0575

Amazed with their tagline, "Close to nature, Closer to God"

DSC_0616

Another attraction is the Hanging Bridge..

DSC_0657

A long walk's nothing for an overjoyed person.

DSC_0732

Caleruega is offering a retreat during the holy week. You can contact them thru their website for more info.

Here's a playful us.Super pic!

DSC_0715

DSC_0531


DSC_0506

Caleruega!you're awesome!I thought it was just small from the way it looks here.

DSC_0738


Caleruega Philippines
Nasugbu, Batangas

No comments:

Post a Comment