Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vitamilk is my new love.

I have no intention to endorse or whatever that may sound like that in doing this post. I just want to share with you guys my new find at a local store near us.It's called Vitamilk.I have always loved soy products and would always get eager to buy soyamilk whenever I see someone sellin' it.

DSC_0981


One afternoon, I was looking for something refreshing and this caught my eye simply because it's a bottled soyamilk.haha!At the counter, the cashier told me that it's their new import and she flash bragged that it do taste good. Tried it at home and the next thing I knew it was already my favorite!Not the usual soyamilk that contains a lot of residues and when it comes to taste, still, a lot better than the others.

DSC_0988


It's a product of Thailand under green spot corporation.Try it friends and tell me if I have dissapointed you.=)

Leggo!,
Angge.

No comments:

Post a Comment