Monday, April 11, 2011

Roadtrip to South 1: Solenad, Nuvali.

DSC_0343


Solenad, Nuvali is just like any other place,only that it is farther. But there is something in this place I would keep comin' back..I don't know but we've enjoyed in here so much!Nuvali is just one bus away from Manila and you can get proactive after being dropped here.

THE MAIN ATTRACTION?The abundant number of Koi that would die just to eat the bite-sized feeds you've thrown unto them!Oh my,to our amusement, we've bought a total of seven bags of feeds (P15 each) just to watch them fight over it!here's an explanation why we have to reward the good koi.

DSC_0258

DSC_0337

DSC_0252


This is our first bonding together and I love watching my sister and Mimi having good times and moments here in Nuvali.=)

DSC_0291


There isn't much to do here but the limited activities can already give you so much fun! How about a Taxi Boat Ride? This only costs P30 each with a minimum of six persons. In our case,since we're only three, we bought the whole trip for P180 pesos. I didn't thought that this cheap ride would cost my sister so much happiness.=)

DSC_0358

DSC_0348

DSC_0392


Bikes are for rent for P60 per hour but not these super gorgeous "gwapo" bikes. It's just bike parking for customers of a trail cafe. Oh how I'm so addicted to mountain bikes!
DSC_0332

After a while, exhaustion takes place and we had to relax and dine at Conti's. I'm very much occupied with Nuvali so the food photos are just snapshots but I hope you'd still like it..

Apple Potato Salad (P130) - The simple combination of apple, potato, chicken and carrots gave me a nice munchy feeling. The three of us shared this together

DSC_0468

Tofu Steak (P190) - I told you, tofu's my weakness. There's no doubt that I loved this dish.Getting biased again.=)

DSC_0471

Choco Mousse (P70) - Simple but tempting. We know that Conti's creations are not that sweet so it gives you an addictive feeling to eat more slices of cake..

DSC_0463

Moist Choco (P70)

DSC_0458

This is just part one of our Roadtrip to south. A very very tiring day,indeed. But it's okay cos it's all worth it!I love my Sister and my Mimi.=)

DSC_0272

DSC_0318

No comments:

Post a Comment