Monday, February 14, 2011

Cafe Breton's Delicious French Crepes!

I had known Cafe Breton from a famous blogger during his stay at Tagaytay and surprisingly they opened a branch at Mall of Asia. The French Crepes are highly priced but it goes with the saying that “you get what you pay for”. The place was small but quaint, a bit dark for me though.

IMG_0259

I haven't tried any but Mimi did. The prices of the Crepes ranges from P200 to 300++ . If I knew that they made delicious crepes, I should have bought one for myself..

Deja vu (P220) – a simple creation yet so scrumptious! I love this! Far more better than those crepes filled with toppings..

IMG_0257

We just tried one of their crepes and Cafe Breton didn't fail us..Next time, we won't be afraid to order from their menu because we know that everything listed there is yummy!

mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment