Sunday, May 2, 2010

3 of 4 for jane: The Bed Scene

Our third stop is Bed Scene, a resto-bar, also at moa. Instead of the usual inuman session where you got tables and chairs,at bed scene you have to drink in bed..At least when you faint from too much alcohol, it'll be too much easier for your friends to pick you up.=) Well, for me this one's unique. No problems with the waiters.A good place to drink, I guess.

Here's a pic from the inside..I knew some other like this..one is called Bed Space at Greenbelt, Makati and the other is Bed Room at Eastwood.

From Click the city
Bedscene_smmoa_3

From Angge's
IMGP0015

IMGP0036

We only had the vodka cruiser(P179) and red horse(P60)..I know its corny for the lasinggeros but I don't care cos I'm not one..c jane lang yon.hahaha!

IMGP0024

Hahaha.the YEAH pictures.

IMGP0041

IMGP0030

IMGP0047

No comments:

Post a Comment