Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Humid Date at Pamana

Pamana is one of the first restaurants I've been eying on my starting days of this kind of trip. This restaurant is a sister company of Barrio Fiesta, serving Filipino cuisine as a merit of heritage. And as for me and my friend, this is a one-in-a-millennium moment that she's the one treating me. I was very happy this day.Thanks Friend! Tama yan.IPAMANA mo sa akin ang happiness!hahaha!

9p

Family is about sharing. All meals at pamana are already good for two.

1p

So here's a tour of the house with our faces on it.Choose where part of the house you're comfortable.=)

here are frames and pictures. Very Natural and artisitic

6p

Bakit ko ba natripan si heart evangelista?haha

IMGP9413

This is our table.

7p

The one with an imitation fireplace.cool!

2p

Near the sliding doors.

5p

If you want a bit of sunshine in your skin,here's the spot.

IMGP9438

A better view of Taal is on the outside part of 2nd flr. This one's on the 3rd

IMGP9373

Our Food!

Legazpi's laing - Friend and I's favorite.sarap!

4p

The Three - way Adobo - super winner to for me and para kay may inubos nya ung flakes!haha

IMGP9396

This is friend with the box of bill.She was happy not until she opened it.hehe.Their prices are ok naman, ranging from 250 up on the meals but a 12% vat will be added plus the service charge.

IMGP9404

Goodies are available at the first floor together with another dining table. One of the "PAMANA" that caught my attention. a camera.

IMGP9431

happy me.

IMGP9401

GANDA! nung view...

11p

10p

Pamana is just around Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay.

Plug.
Here is Polaroid photo Team for all your photo shoot /pictorial needs. Say your theme and we'll plan and shoot with you. =)

Untitled-1

No comments:

Post a Comment