Friday, October 17, 2014

A night to remember at Galileo Enoteca

Note: It will take me like forever before I can post another romantic dinner like this so enjoy the last one I got here (for the meantime :p).


I've been to the most romantic restaurants in the metro and there's no stopping me from adding Galileo Enoteca to the list :) Words cannot really describe how majestic the place is but well, I got photos for you, guys.

It's like dining inside a wine cellar but definitely you'll feel more than that.:)



For the antipasti, we had toasted bread with liver pate and olive oil





The simple yet catchy menu board :)




For our Pizze, we combined Quattro Formaggi and Tutta Carne (P480) - The cheese used here are for epicureans.:) Luckily, I did adapt well..



Primi Piatti: Spaghetti Al Frutti Di Mare (P390) - Olive oil based pasta with shrimps, squid, clams and mussels

The pasta was cooked perfectly and the simplicity of its taste can make you go back for more until it's gone.



Primi Secondi: Chicken Piccata in Lemon Sauce (P350) - served with salad and mashed potato

I love how the meat absorbed all the spices but I'm not really into white meat...best paired with salad drizzled with vinaigrette



And of course, the one thing you can't dine without :) Our wine for the night as recommended (P700/bottle)

I only had a glass of this and the rest of the bottle was handled well by my partner.:p



I fell in love with the place even though I'm not yet near the doorstep. :)




To the one I love the most, I hope you'd see this... I know this night was memorable to you. We were so happy talking about everything nonsense until we were the only one left in this place.:)


Pls Follow me on Instagram: Fatfoodiebloggr

No comments:

Post a Comment