Thursday, February 21, 2013

Alba Restaurante Espanol

We celebrated heart's day at Alba Restaurante Espanol, a restaurant serving traditional spanish dishes here in Manila. They offer Lunch and Dinner Buffet plus a wide selection of dishes in their ala carte menu.

alba17

I was so glad because the place suits this special day, isolated yet intimate. I love the romantic spanish theme and there were musicians serenading the whole place.

alba

Dinner Buffet costs P695 plus 10% service charge. Though there are only limited dishes to choose from, I wouldn't mind paying such amount because all from the selection were perfectly cooked to delight everyone's palate!

alb

The Roasted Beef was a pure winner for me!

alba1

The Paella Valenciana tasted so right but I have to control my self from eating so much.. The other yummy dishes need space in my tummy.=)

alba3

Paella de Cordero (Lamb paella) - I love this more than the traditional paella. I'm really into everything with mushrooms.

alba7

alba5


Lengua Sevillana - Stewed ox-tongue with mushroom & olives in rich sherry brown sauce. 

alba8

Cochinillo Asado - oven roasted suckling pig. The skin was real crisp and the meat was tasty and less oiled.Oh my!Why are these so bad for us?=p

alba6

Tostadas and dips. Another weakness..can't remember how many times I had this! My favorite are the Quezorizo (left) and mushroom pate (center)

alba12

alba13

Tabla de Embutidos are assorted cold cuts paired with a sweet tomato salsa - fun to try! My favorite was the one at the middle

alba14

The only choice for pasta..

alba10

Tender and juicy Lapu - Lapu fillets

alba11


Pollo al Ajillo - Boneless chicken in spicy garlic sauce

alba9

alba2

The shrimps are not part of the buffet.This is Mimi's choice from the ala carte menu (P300 plus)

alba4

Desserts. too bad I wasn't able to taste the Canonigo (Meringue cake with vanilla custard sauce)

Macaroons.=)

alba15

alba16

Sorry for the photo but this is My favorite!tastes like banoffee pie!

DSC_0291



I forgot to take photos of their chorizos,croquetas and meatballs because I got overwhelmed with them so much!Sobrang sarap!=p

I highly recommend Alba for those who wanted to go spanish all the way! The food was superb for a buffet setting..

All smiles are on me because of this person I'm with.=) Happy Valentine's everyone!

DSC_0211

Alba Restaurante Espanol
Prism Plaza, Two Ecom, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
This is their fourth and biggest branch so far


No comments:

Post a Comment