Saturday, September 1, 2012

PLDT myDSL and Nuffnang bring you “Resident Evil: Retribution”




Find out how Derek’s family came to the rescue and supported him! Watch the complete story:


And in case you’d like to see Derek’s video one more time, here’s the link:


Dear Derek,

Telling someone how you feel for them takes a lot of courage especially when you're not sure of how they would respond to your call. And in your most common case wherein Anna Banana Broke your heart, I know that its too painful being rejected but you're still too young and there are a lot of things to come. Who knows, you might find a better girl than Anna in the Future!

Unfortunately, My sister is already 19 years  old so she could not be your girl anymore  but as a blogger, I'll recommend you here on my own words..As in, right now I would tell my readers that you're such a sweet and creative boy and that you'll do anything for your crush! Plus, Your video went viral and I think a lot of girls knew you by now so all my best wishes are for you, Derek..Hope you can find your One True anna banana!


Hi Girls!Be Derek's Next Anna by going to www.dereksnewanna.com. All you have to do is submit a video entry on why you should be Derek’s new Anna! If you win, you'll be part of the next PLDT myDSL commercial and also take home a Samsung Ultrabook!

No comments:

Post a Comment