Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Special Screening of "The Hunger Games" by Schick and Banana Boat.

Thanks to Nuffnang, Schick and Banana Boat for giving me four free tickets to the Special Screening of The Hunger Games at Shang! It was an awesome movie and I swear I still can't get over it until now.=p I got the chance to bring with me Mimi and 2 of my most missed friends..
DSC_6945

Everyone's starting to fill up those hot seats.

DSC_6981

Appetizers and drinks courtesy of Dome.

DSC_6923
DSC_6928
Freebies from Banana Boat and Schick for everyone!
DSC_6943

Wonder what's inside the freebie bag? Left to right - Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen lotion, Schick Shave Guard, Banana Boat Ultra Protect Sunscreen Lotion, Schick Exacta 2.

DSC_6985

Yehey! ang saya namin!=)

DSC_6949DSC_6919

No comments:

Post a Comment