Sunday, January 1, 2012

La Cuisine Francaise

My first post this 2012 would be heavy but delightful! I just said Heavy because it's a buffet.. Again, I got a worthy deal from CashCashPinoy at La Cuisine Francaise.Their daily lunch buffet is enough to light up a foodie's day..
DSC_5916
I find the place eccentric in a nice way. Classic bizarre..I haven't noticed that we were already waiting for so long because I keep on looking at the restaurant's structure..=)
DSC_5882
DSC_5891 DSC_5883 DSC_5892 DSC_5889
I also did appreciate their warm and welcoming service towards each customer. From the starters up to desserts: PERFECT. Good thing we did not skipped the bread and butter.
DSC_5896
This potato-based soup made my tummy warm and happy.=)
DSC_5895
The best fish fillet I have tasted so far..probably because of the sauce which I wasn't able to ask.Again, I had fun eating..=)
DSC_5898
Their pasta choices were just ok for me. I want my pasta kasi full of toppings rather than simple.
DSC_5903 DSC_5897
The salad was so simple but I was surprised that a mango vinaigrette was available!
DSC_5900
I hope to know the name of this chicken dish because honestly, this was my favorite during the buffet..
DSC_5902
For dessert, they have assorted fruits and these bite-sized cream puffs!
DSC_5908
Mimi.=p
DSC_5885 DSC_5914
I'm so sorry if the photos doesn't seem appetizing or yummy to you..but I swear that they all taste good. I didn't bother taking good shots because I'm too busy helping myself on those dishes. I highly recommend this place for all the foodies and for those who just want a cozy place for long conversations..
DSC_5915

La Cuisine Francaise

G/F Paseo Parkview Condominium Sedeno corner San Agustin Sts. Salcedo Village Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment