Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cravings goes Unlimited!

I first heard Cravings from Ate Lucy but It turned out that Mimi knew it,too.They both found it from some TV show because of the Eat-all-you-can Cakes and coffee just for P150. I googled it and I'm so happy that they're also offering Unlimited Salad and Soup just by buying a main Entree!
DSC_4443
DSC_4442
The outside view of Cravings. Simple and elegant like the other restaurants at Shang.=)
DSC_4485
They really had a lot of good offerings like this Weekend Roast Buffet for only P625.
e
Eat-all-you-can Cakes and Coffee:There are Five selections of Cakes everyday fot you to choose from. Mimi's so unlucky that 4 out of 5 cakes are all chocolate flavor but of course, all of them tastes good. And as for the coffee, a definite winner for her.
DSC_4454
Le Cordon Bleu Chicken(P385 + service charge) - Made from pure chicken, its a bit on the mild side but not bland. I love its simple taste especially when dipped in gravy. The mashed potato was a great substitute for rice.=)
DSC_4458
It's fun making my own salad with the different fresh ingredients around me. The caesar dressing's so addictive! I didn't tried the soup cos I'll get full easily and the salad's my priority since it's my favorite.=p
DSC_4447
DSC_4461
The crew was so kind and sensitive enough to take a photo of us.=)
DSC_4456
We had a Great time at Cravings! I don't know but our conversation that time was so fun that we were laughing all the time.=) Thank you, Mimi.=)
DSC_4452
5/Lvl. Shangri-la Plaza Mall,, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment