Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Pricey Chelsea

Chelsea is one of the best restaurants you wouldn't want to miss at Serendra. It opened the year 2007 and I was just upset that the price from foodie reviews had been doubled on our last visit. But other than that, there could be no more arguments when it comes to the taste and serving of their food.

The meal starts with a Focaccia bread with roasted garlic. Nothing special, just be thankful cos' it's a freebie.

IMGP6256

Here is what it looks like inside..a cafe market as it was labeled with the different ingredients, wines, etc. The only problem was the air con settled low and mosquitoes were already feasting on our legs.

IMGP6249

IMGP6267

Grandma's Crispy Duck Confit & Mushroom Risotto, Peppercorn Sauce, Roasted Organic Vegetables(P595) - I made myself on a slow mo as I was eating my share here..sarap to the bones!

IMGP6281


Port Fresh Seafood/Tomato cream sauce (P480) - This was a HUGE mistake..We followed their bestseller legend and I think it failed to meet our expectations..badtrip.haha.this tastes like a sardines pasta for me.

IMGP6299

Looking at this personally makes me sick..Some said these desserts are to die for..especially their toblerone torte.

IMGP6319

Outside chelsea..Sorry if they seem so dark. I just can't find a good spot.

IMGP6332

IMGP6331

Here's us. A hard pose isn't? Baka kasi mabasag ung nasa likod.hahaha!

IMGP6253

I can already smell christmas..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment