Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gumbo: A taste of new orleans

his day was supposed to be Sita and I's date at the Fort for something new on food trips but didn't work out so I spent this time with mimi..

Gumbo with a tag of "A taste of New Orleans" was worth a try for me. The place was nice and I could imagine it nicer at night..Most from the menu are seafoods..

IMGP4416

IMGP4422

I expect slow service from these kinds of restos but I was wrong and Gumbo was not one of them..or maybe it's just because we were the only customer that time..While waiting, a not-so-inviting bread was served..but when I tasted it, nice naman pala.=)

IMGP4424

We ordered The Petite Seafood Jambalaya (375) - Their version of paella which is already good for two..Mimi said it was just ok and same for me but it makes me crave for another serving..=)

IMGP4426

IMGP4431

The lightings from where we are was unintentionally good that's why we had fun taking pics..=)

IMGP4418

IMGP4435

IMGP4437

Gumbo: A taste of New Orleans
Mall of Asia
2nd floor, near Abe and Cafe Adriatico

No comments:

Post a Comment