Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Busy Mann Hann

Mann Hann started in the late 1994 and now has branches which are patronized everyday by their local customers. In fact, when we pass by Mann Hann at Mall of Asia, a lot of people choose to wait even for an hour just to have their seat at the restaurant. Of course, by curiosity, I wanted to know what’s the fuss is all about.

mann5

As expected, the place was full again so waiting is not really an option. The place is big naman but not enough lang talaga for the population of their customers. Good thing it’s just Mimi and I so the staff didn’t find it hard to give us a decent seat.

Chilled Tofu with Century Egg (P120) – I’m a tofu lover and this is really a good combination. But maybe this would be better if the sauce was sweeter.
mann4


Prawn Tempura (P220) – I loved their tempura version. Simple yet satisfying.
mann2


Taosi Fish Fillet (P250) – this was just Ok. I should have ordered their Lechon Macau which is one of Mann Hann’s bestseller. I was just taking it low for my health status that’s why I had this.=)

mann1

After Mann Hann, we had Fantastic Pinay (P225) at Café Breton. A combination of Mango, Nutella and whipped cream. Again, CB never failed us on this.Delicious!

P3120216

This is Mimi before she got wasted on our one-on-one “Inuman session” at Bed Scene.=p
mann7

US.=p
mann6

No comments:

Post a Comment