Sunday, January 2, 2011

Creative Recreation: Life with Style

1a

Creative Recreations: Life with style. For that line, I’d say YES! These sneakers that originally started from Canadian market are taking a hit all over the world as it is seen being worn by Hollywood stars like Taylor Lautner, Zac Efron, P.Diddy, Jay Sean and many more.

The high – cut versions are like SUPRAS but in a slicker and more fashionable way.

from the CR Journal
bali_geno_feature

Low – cut versions are similar to that of Converse but I love CR’s simplicity way over Converse’s.


from the CR Journal
guiftguide_feature_002

I wanted these F10 model but it's not yet available here in Manila. The only shoe stores that offer CR are Shoe Salon and Selected Zoo York Stores (as far as I know)

from CR Journal
IMG_2034

The thought here is if you’re looking for something different, you might want to try what Creative Recreation has to offer. I am and still a big fan of skate board shoes from Zoo York and DC because wearing it gives me the type of “angas” I want yet when I see kids and teens wearing the fake ones and it’s becoming anybody’s street wear, the essence of the legits for me seems fading away. So para maiba naman, I bought my self a Cesario Lo XVI. =p

2q

Creative Recreations
http://cr8rec.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment