Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Hopia's Contest

I am joining sweet hopia's first blog contest! She'll be giving away one The Body Shop Clutch!Isn't cool?! Well, I know that I'm not that girly for those luxuries but if ever i will be the one chosen, I'll give it to my friend who will definitely hug me until I'm squeezed when handing it to her.=p


entry

Here are some of the details:

For Sweet Hopia's first raffle, I will be giving away one (1) The Body Shop clutch to a lucky reader. The clutch contains:

1 Total Energy body wash
1 Body Shop mascara
1 Vitamin E moisturizer
1 Shimmery lip gloss
Here's how to join:
1.) Blog or tweet about the give-away and link back to this blog.
2.) Leave a comment here with a link to your blog entry or tweet so I can check.

That's it. :-)


Important details:
Contest is open until May 31, 2010.
Winner will be chosen via random.org.
Prize will be shipped to winner via LBC within the first week of June.
Contest is open to Philippine residents only.

Thanks guys for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment