Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gaile and I at Tokyo Cafe

We were planning this date since 3rd year and I'm so happy that it finally happened yesterday! We ate at Tokyo Cafe.Far different from their name, tokyo cafe serves Western foods with pastas, pizzas, burgers, sandwiches,crepes, salad and coolers to choose from. All are in big servings just the way you see it in their menu.

IMGP7148

Teriyaki Chicken salad(P168)- sarap nito lalo na yung caesar dressing..Shared this with gaile.=)
IMGP7146

Yoshi's burger (P165) - I got full with this..The patty was juicy and the double cheese combo just melts in your tongue.Fries was on big cuts.awesome!
IMGP7152

Clubhouse Sandwich(195)- This was gaile's choice.I hope she had same taste experience with me.=)
IMGP7149

Coffee Jelly Parfait(P105) - This was just ok for me.The ice cream was already soft and melting when it reached us.But it's not too bad for it's price, I guess.
IMGP7164

Sample food display
IMGP7165

IMGP7166

After eating we walked outside from north to south.kamusta nman yon.hehe.Here's a sunset show from gaile.=)

IMGP7191

Cruise..
IMGP7192

And my show..galing ko gaile no?d mo naman ako chineer!
IMGP7204

At Kids Universe bathroom.
IMGP7200

And down to our last destination..
IMGP7218

Thanks gaile for this date..=D
IMGP7163


wahaha!adik na kay justin bieber.so gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment