Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dippin' Dots: The ice cream of the future

Melt – off the old fashioned ice cream scoop and have your own dippin’ dots now! I admit that I was amazed the first time I saw this ice cream. My mother wanted to buy me but I refused becauseI thought it’s not worth it. The day after, Mimi and I went to MOA because it’s her 20th birthday and she had me this P100 peso cup of ice cream dots.

IMGP5946

IMGP5934

I was wondering how did they made this ice cream so small and cute. I love the assorted colors and flavors. You can have a maximum of 3 flavors per cup. Cups have three sizes, the smallest is P80 and the biggest is P150.The taste is predictable but addictive. I salute the one who originated the idea. It’s catchy for both kids and adults..I guess.

ahm..para sakin ba yan oh sayo na lang din?hehe.

IMGP5939

Dippin' Dots: The ice cream of the future
SM Mall of Asia
2nd floor

No comments:

Post a Comment