Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Manam: Comfort Filipino Food

My family deserves the best treat from me since I rarely take them all out for a food trip.:) That's why I searched for a Filipino Restaurant nearby that's something worth my hard-earned money..

I thought Manam would do since I've heard good reviews from my friends before.



Crispy Pata Tim (Medium-P585) - True to its Crispiness, this tasty pata tim made my parents forget they're already candidates of heart problems :P The meat,btw, can be easily detached from the bones.:)



House Crispy Sisig (Large -P375) - If you think you've already tasted all the best sisig in town, Might as well try Manam's take on Sisig and I'm sure it'll be an addition to your list



We've also tried their Kare-Kare and it's definitely a must-try! I did capture a photo but it looks bad..opposite from its taste :P

Mango and Kesong Puti Turon (Medium - P220) - The kesong puti gave this dessert a nice twist!



Overload of Pinoy Favorites seem to be "Nakakaumay"...Try their Mango+Pomelo+Coconut Cream+Sago shake for only P125..Yummy and refreshing!




My family and my super fat self enjoying the not-all-filipino moms-can-cook malinamnam dishes at manam!:)



Follow me on Instagram: Fatfoodiebloggr

1 comment:

SailawayNY said...

Thanks for sharing the information and keep updating us.This information is really useful to me.
Romantic Dinner For Two
Motor Boat Charters NYC

Post a Comment